interested in speaking?
submit an abstract
1. Oral presentations are 25 minutes, followed by a 5-minute question period.
2. Presentations will be delivered via Zoom.
Disclaimer: While the FPS will limit content access to conference registrants, we ask that you do not present anything of a confidential nature.
3. Presenters have the option to pre-record their presentation or to present live online.
4. We will accept abstract submissions in English only.
5. We may not be able to accept all presentations due to limited space.
6. Original work that has not been published or that will not be in the process of publication at the time of the conference is encouraged.
7. Presenters will be required to provide a headshot for the digital program as well as register for the conference. Please ensure headshot is at least 300 x 300 pixels.
9. Please note that presenters bear responsibility for all associated costs and FPS is not able, nor accepts any liability, to reimburse presenters for attendance and/or any costs incidental to the presentation.
10. If not able to submit online, please submit abstract information, headshot to email@example.com for consideration.
Deadline for abstracts: November 30, 2021